- All students are members of the Library. They are encouraged to read books, e- journals (link.springer.com & delnet.in) / magazines and Newspapers.
- Each student is given an ID Card for borrowing book/s.
- The students are responsible for the books issued on their card.
- The books are issued for two weeks and can be renewed further for one time, if not in demand.
- A book may be retained for a period not exceeding 14 (Fourteen) days, and may be reissued for another 7 (Seven) days, if not in demand.
- A book borrowed is returnable within 14 (Fourteen) days from the date of issue, otherwise a fine of Re. 1/- per book per day will be charged.
- In case the book is lost or damaged, the borrower will be required to replace the book by a new copy of the same title and same edition or to pay the current price of the book as ascertained from the publisher’s catalogue.
- Books which are rare or more in demand or are in multivolume sets will not be issued. These books may be consulted in the Library room itself.
- At the time of borrowing a book, the borrower must check the condition of the book if it is damaged, then immediately report the Library in-charge, otherwise the borrower is liable to pay the damage charge / replace the copy.
- A student may borrow 3 (Three) books at a time.
- The Library service is available for all from 10:30 am to 1:20 pm and from 2:10 pm to 4:30 pm from Monday to Friday.
- No student is allowed inside the Library during his / her scheduled class hours.
- No bag/baggage is allowed inside the Library.
- The Library in-charge may wish to get an issued book back at any time in case of urgency.
- Student must learn the rules of Library and should make the best use of it.
- Student has to maintain the Covid-19 protocol inside the Library.